INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways to provide you with our best of services.
1. Only to visit the Site, you don’t need to register with us. But our servers may automatically collect the following information such as:
- Your IP address and physical location;
- The website from which you were referred to our website (e.g. if you followed a link);
- The webpages you are visiting on our website
- The browser you are using and its display settings;
- The date and duration of your visit.
2. For Us to provide you with our Services as a registered User, we may collect the following additional information:
- Name, e-mail address, company name, company website, and other profile data that you may have chosen to provide on the Site for the registration purpose;
- Any information that you enter onto the Site’s dashboard, including, name, email-id, title, phone number, personal website, company website, company’s email address, Address, your social media profile links, banner URL’s, campaign URL’s, corporate entity details, contact details of the person in charge for the corporate entity like address, phone number, email id, login details.
- Other details like company's disclaimer, signature details, campaign details etc., that you may have chosen for Us to provide Our services on the Dashboard
- In order to provide our services, we may also collect your email contacts’ IP address, details of operating system and browser information.
- Even if you are not a registered user, we may collect your information if a registered User has provided Us with Your information to facilitate services.
3. During the registration process, We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. You may choose not to submit any/all of such information, in which case you understand that We may not be able to provide all/some services to you, without any liability. Any information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
5. We never store content of any of your emails on our servers. Read more about this on our security page.
Data from social Networking sites and/ third party websites
Linking your account to social networking sites and/ other third party websites may give our site (“us”) User information such as including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile device Data
If you are accessing Our website from a mobile device we may collect Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer and information about the location of your device.
Data from contests, and/ Surveys
We may also collect personal and other information you may choose to provide when entering contests and/ or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from our users to provide our users with a smooth, efficient and a customised experience. We use such information collected at the Site to present services and its contents to you.
We may also use information as collected above to:
- To comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- To respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- ITo protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its Users and the public;
- To provide our services to you;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services or provide new products and services;
- To send promotional e-mails or messages about special offers or other information which We think you may find interesting;
- To possibly customize the Site, or our services according to your interests/requirements;
- Resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our services, measure consumer interest in Our services, detect and protect Us against terrorism, fraud and other criminal activity;
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer Our Platform;
- To identify you through your IP address and to gather broad demographic information;
- To do internal research on Our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
We may from time to time, send you an email regarding Our service or any other services, which we believe could be of interest to you. Only CurateMails will send you these direct mails and only if you indicate that you do not object to these offers.
You will always have the option of opting out of receiving e-mails and other communications by simply clicking the unsubscribe option provided at the bottom of the body of the email or you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third party service providers/ contractors that perform services for us or on our behalf which may include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, marketing assistance etc. Transfers to these third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy, and the service agreements with such third parties.
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third- party advertising to serve ads when you visit the Site.These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in the cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may disclose your information to our affiliates , which may use your information to market their own products and services to you subject to non-disclosure policies entered into with them.Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that are under common control with us.
We may also share your information subject to non-disclosure policies entered into with our business partners to offer you certain products services or promotions that might be of interest to you.
Social media contacts
If you connect to the site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your activity.
Sale or bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browsers settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
Internet based advertising
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protect CurateMails and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We use administrative, technical and physical security measure to help protect your personal information. We take reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. If you have questions about our security you can contact us at the contact info provided below.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children. Please be aware that we have not designed this Website for, and do not intend it to be used by anyone under the age of 18(or the relevant age as determined by applicable law in your jurisdiction). We specifically request that persons under the age of 18(or the relevant age as determined by applicable law in your jurisdiction) do not use this Website or submit or post information to the Website. Should we inadvertently acquire personal information or other data from users under the age of 18 (or the relevant age as determined by applicable law in your jurisdiction) we will not knowingly provide this data to any third party for any purpose whatsoever, and any subsequent disclosure would be due to the fact the user under age 18 (or the relevant age as determined by applicable law in your jurisdiction) used our website and submitted personal information without solicitation by or permission from us. Without prejudice to the above, if you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18(or the relevant age as determined by applicable law in your jurisdiction), please contact us using the contact information provided below and we shall take all reasonable steps as provided under law.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Platform, please contact the Grievance Officer at email@example.com